Sunday, 8 November 2009

Sunday lunch, phone pests, and surging hormones

I have noticed a growing trend amongst the gentlemen that ring the chat line, it has always been an aspect of the job but seems to be on the increase. Many of the callers want your private number or to give you theirs, often in the assumption that you are a truly horny bitch who is gagging for 24/7 fuck fests with them; these 'boys' I can handle, I mean ME pay (on my phone bill) to call THEM! 1. We are not allowed to exchange personal details, and will be terminated with extreme prejudice if we do. 2. I only do the job for the money, I'm a happily married mother, and not a nymphomaniac who will shag anyone who asks. 3. I don't look much like my online persona, the hair eyes and skin tone are the same, but online girl is a size 12 with pneumatic tits, (unless you are calling my large lady persona) I am not. My online persona will laugh at all your jokes and agree that Benny Hill is the funniest thing since ...well ever, I will and do not... Online girl loves stockings and high heels, I think they are tarty and they make the top of my thighs rub together until they resemble raw liver, you get the picture... these (usually young) men are easily rebuffed with a simple no sorry we are not allowed to do that, and if they continue to pester hang up (with polite prior warning). More difficult to rebuff (although it has to be done) are the men we have a rapport with, and who ring us back time after time, you kind of build a relationship with them, often they started ringing chat lines because they crave the intimacy of a womans voice, and the interaction between two people who get on, and were perhaps ambitious career orientated men who haven't had much time to form long term bonds,or divorced/widowed men who haven't wanted to dip their toes back in the dating pool yet, or have and been burned, or perhaps have health issues that makes it difficult to date. Although I am married and even if I was allowed wouldn't want meet these men it's harder to let them down, I don't like hurting their feelings or shattering the illusion that I truly care for them, and to be honest I do care for them but in a platonic 'I wish I could help them find what they need' sort of way. Some unscrupulous lines advertise as if the girls are unattached and looking to meet up, I was relieved to find when I first came across the problem that the company I work for makes it very clear that it is a paid chat service for entertainment. So if there are any guys out there who use the service and are tempted to try their luck in the hope of free phone sex or more, DON'T, we wont like you for it, and you're chasing a phantasm that doesn't exist.

Working on the chat line does have it's benefits sometimes (other than financial), at certain times of the month during hormonal surges it gets me hornier than a cat with 3 bollocks, you'd be made of stone for some of the things I hear not to turn you on. when I log off my vibrator, or hubby, depending on which comes to hand first gets a real pounding.

Neville the mouse is still happily ensconced behind some wood panelling in the lounge, and seems to have reached a temporary truce with the cats, I leave little treats out for her where the cats can't get at her (or the treats) and they are always gone in the morning. Unfortunately she also seems to like the taste of phone cable, and if I don't unplug and hide it before bed it will have been Nevilled by morning.

Sunday lunch has moved from around oneish, to threeish, as I usually log on for a few hours in the morning to catch my morning glory boys, they are often quick but there are plenty of them. I was lucky to get 3 nice long calls in amongst my grunt and click boys so a reasonable mornings work. A nice simple Sunday roast, chicken with lots of veg and all the trimmings, I couldn't work in the evening after that if I wanted to. The family are strewn around me bloated and sleepy, the scene is dotted with happy cats and the dog in a similar state of bloat, I sigh in contentment as I realise the buggers should leave me alone for a little while, whilst they digest.

No comments:

Post a Comment